It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and the appropriate actions under the Digital millennium Copyright Act(“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Your Ogbeta TV is an Online Service Provider Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”).
Your Ogbeta TV respects the legitimate rights of copyright owners, expects its users to do the same, and has adopted an efficient notice and down procedure as required by the DMCA and described herein.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on ogbetatv.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the instructions on how to contact us to report copyright infringement.
Ogbeta TV does not host any content/broadcast on it own server, just links to or embeds content and hls files uploaded to popular Online sites like Openload.co, Vimeo.com, Dailymotion.com, youtube.com, twitch.tv, reddit.com, VShare, and so on.
All trademarks, broadcast, trade names, service marks, copyrighted work, logos referenced herein belong to their respective owners/companies and is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law.
Ogbeta TV is not responsible for what other people upload into or to 3rd party sites.
We urge all copyright owners, to recognise that the links contained within this website are located somewhere else on the web or video embedded are from other various sites plus included above!!!
Ogbeta TV does not accept responsibility for content hosted on third party websites and does not have any involvement in the downloading/uploading of digital content.
The hosting server or administrator cannot be held responsible for the contents of any sources or any outside source contained in this site.
We take copyright notices’ seriously, please contact us before any third party. If you want to us to remove a Digital content or any links from our website.
Content owners must understand that by having a listing removed from Ogbeta TV they will not be removing the actual source content from the third party website. content owners must contact the video host website themselves to request for removal.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authourised to act on behalf or an owner of the copyright of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notices of infringement to Ogbeta TV by providing ogbetatv’s designated copyright agent listed below with following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim have been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works. please note that you will be liable for damages ( including costs and attorneys’ fees) if your materially misrepresent that, a file infringes your copyright.
3. A description of the material that you claim is infringing and information sufficient to establish where it is located on the website, the information should include the complete URL associated with each file, image or video, to delete files from Ogbeta TV index. your Ogbeta TV requires an accurate means by which to identify potentially infringing files.
4. Your address, phone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you believe that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; use your company email. No free mailboxes (Hotmail, gmail, AOL, Yahoo, and so on) or your DMCA notice will not be valid. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
scan and send the written infringement notice to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please allow one week working days for response)